Monday, April 16, 2007

Hackers

Well after months of being quiet my first venture into this world that is my blog is one filled with bitter resentment. After spending years as a self proclaimed power user, I have discovered a virus on my hard drive allowing other users to access my email passwords, files, processing routines and hard drive space. After finding the problem I discover a little over a hundred gigabytes of files that had been stored on my machine.

Running as a zombie, they were able to access my banking records by remotely accessing the internet via my IP number, fooling my bank into thinking there was nothing abnormal.

Tricky, tricky little spider...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its ironic that luke exposed thefact the drug dealers were the only ones making money in his nieghborhood and the u.s. attorney embellished thier arguements and acted like he was the one pushing drugs... The entrapment from the 2 undercover cops inside his jail cell who broached a conversation about killiing the judge is immoral.The should all be pardoned!